Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- ENC.lk , and when you report a problem with our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination in the United Kingdom. It may also be processed by staff operating in the United Kingdom who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or by telephone or hard copy media with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you
Communicating with you
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please either:
- If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active databases, please contact us. You will be able to unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications.
- You will be able to unsubscribe from marketing emails anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications.
- We NEVER pass your email or other data onto any 3rd parties
- Reply to any SMS text that we send you with “unsubscribe”
- If we contact, you by telephone inform the person calling you that you wish to unsubscribe from our marketing database Call us on the Customer Helpline number provided on any hardcopy mail that we send to you and let us know that you wish to unsubscribe from our marketing database
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Cheappartyshop.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction